Sun Oracle Fujitsu M12-2 Server
Fujitsu SPARC M12-2 Server
This two-processor sysstem is designed for organization with extreme security and performance demands. At a much lower cost than its alternatives, it’s perfect for enterprise class workloads. The M12-2 uses revolutionary technology referred to as Software in Silicon. Its microprocessor and server design enable databases and applications to run faster with security and reliability. Software access to memory helps prevent invalid operations and application data through hardware monitoring. This system also has processors with the fastest cryptographic acceleration, allowing end-to-end data encryption and secure transactions.
Form Factor: 4U Form Factor
– Mainframe-class reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS) capabilities.
– Core-based CPU activation
-Software-on-Chip instructions implementing key software functions directly in SPARC64 XII processors
-New Vapor and Liquid Loop Cooling (VLLC) technology for innovative and compact system design.
-Layered virtualization including Oracle VM Server for SPARC and Oracle Solaris Zones technologies
-Supports Oracle Solaris 11 and Oracle Solaris 10, also Solaris 9 and 8 with Oracle Solaris Legacy Containers.
CPU – SPARC64 XII: 12-core processor;
Features – Up to two 12-Core 3.9 GHz SPARC64 XII processors – total of 24 cores and 192 powerful threads.
-Flexible main memory configurations: from 64 GB to 2 TB, and supporting mixed DIMM capacities
– 4U form factor
- Network: four 10 GbE (100 Mb/sec/1 Gb/s/10 Gbps), IEEE 802.3an (10GBASE-T) standards, auto-negotiation
- Disks and internal storage: two SAS-2 controllers providing hardware RAID 0, 1, and 1E/10 (ZFS file
system provides higher levels of RAID)
- Expansion bus: 11 low-profile PCIe 3.0 (11 x8) slots
- PCI expansion units:
- 1 CPU: 41 slots (with three PCI expansion units connected)
- 2 CPUs: 71 slots(with six PCI expansion units connected)
- Ports: two external USB (one front USB 2.0 and one rear USB 3.0)
- Administration interface: two 1000 Base-T (RJ45) network ports, one RJ45 serial management port,
two USB ports (for maintenance only).
MASS STORAGE AND MEDIA
- Up to eight 2.5-inch SAS-2 drives
- Oracle recommends Oracle Solaris 11.3 or later for enhanced performance and functionality, including
features enabled by Software on Chip technology.
Oracle Solaris 11.3 or later, which includes Oracle VM Server for SPARC
Oracle Solaris ZFS (default file system)
- Built-in, no-cost Oracle VM Server for SPARC provides the flexibility and power of running multiple
logical domains in a single server. Multiple Oracle Solaris Zones may be run within a single Oracle VM
Server for SPARC logical domain.Operating temperature:
- 5° C to 35° C (41° F to 95° F) 0 to 500 m
- 5° C to 33° C (41° F to 91° F) 501 to 1,000 m
- 5° C to 31° C (41° F to 88° F) 1001 to 1,500 m
- 5° C to 29° C (41° F to 84° F) 1501 to 3,000 m
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 175 mm (6.9 in.); 4U
- Width: 440 mm (17.3 in.)
- Depth: 800 mm (31.5 in.)
- Weight: approx 60 kg
In the market for a Server from Fujitsu? Visit Here
Sun Oracle Fujitsu M12-2 Server
Contact us for Sun Oracle Fujitsu M12-2 Server Prices. We will SAVE YOU money over list price. CCNY Tech can provide you with a quick quote for ALL your IT hardware needs. We offer one million IT products, parts and accessories not advertised on our website.
We sell Fujitsu, Sun Servers for less!
Image already added