The SPARC T4 is a SPARC multicore microprocessor introduced in 2011 by Oracle Corporation. The Sun T4-1 Server – running Oracle Solaris delivers high performance in a compact and secure single-socket server. It provides a highly integrated platform with maximum security and speed for a wide range of single and multi-threaded enterprise and mission-critical applications. A single 8-core, 2.85 GHz SPARC T4 processor with dedicated 128K L2 cache per core and 4 MB shared L3 cache. The SPARC T4 processor automatically switches to single-thread mode when only a single thread is active, dedicating all resources to that thread’s execution.
CCNY Tech has been selling Sun hardware for over 20 years. Purchasing a Sun T4-1 Oracle Server from CCNY Tech means that you also have the highly skilled and experience CCNY Tech team available to you throughout your warranty and beyond.
CCNY Tech sells this Sun/Oracle T4-1 2 1×2.85GHz 8 Core 64GB 2x300GB HDD Rail Kit with a 1 year warranty.
- 1 x SPARC T4, 8-core 2.85 GHz
- 64 GB (8 x 8 GB DIMMs)
- 600 GB (2 x 300 GB) 10,000 RPM 2.5-inch SAS disks
- SATA DVD drive assembly with DVD+/-RW
- Four 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, six PCIe Slots (two accept XAUI)
- 2 x 100-240V AC Power Supplies
- full rail kit and required hardware
- Sun T4-1 Server by Oracle comes with a CCNY Tech 1 year Warranty, Additional Warranty Available