Desktop 5-Port PoE Switch with Gigabit Uplinks – Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps, Power over Ethernet 802.3at
The 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch with SFP Port from Intellinet Network Solutions passes both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with five Gigabit Ethernet ports – four of which are high-power PoE+ PSE ports – this switch can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 1000 Mbps.
High-power PoE+ with output up to 30 watts
This switch supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and can inject up to 30 watts of power per port. IEEE802.3af- or IEEE802.3at-compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, which eliminates the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizes the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short circuit, overload and highvoltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected.
The switch is equipped with one Gigabit RJ45 and one SFP transceiver module slot. These Gigabit uplink ports are ideal for connecting the switch to the network’s backbone, a server or, perhaps, your video recording solution (NVR).
For full installation flexibility, you can mount the switch on the wall through its four built-in holes or use the included non-slip rubber feet to place it on a desktop.
- Provides up to four PoE network devices with power and data
- Four 10/100/1000 Mbps IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE ports, one gigabit RJ45 port and one gigabit SFP port
- PoE power budget of 91 watts
- Power output up to 30 watts per port
- Saves installation costs by delivering data and power over existing network cables
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (e.g., wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and highvoltage protection
- 12 Gbps switch fabric
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports that automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Auto-MDIX and NWay auto-negotiation support on all RJ45 ports
- Store and forward switching architecture
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Supports 2k MAC address entries
- Compact desktop format with rugged metal housing
- Grounding point to protect equipment from external electrical surges
- Mounting holes for wall mounting
- Rubber feet for non-slip desktop use
- Fanless design ideal for silent operation
- Three-year warranty
- Quickly and easily set up a wired network with 5 networking ports
- Conveniently lets you connect two standard Ethernet ports to ensure maximum efficiency
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Power Adapter power source for a reliable connection even during power outages
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet
There are no reviews yet.