This USB-C Mini Dock / Multiport Adapter supports up to dual 4K 60Hz HDMI 2.0 converting your Dell XPS, MacBook or other USB-C laptop or tablet into a workstation, anywhere you go. The USB Type-C™ Multiport Adapter features 2x HDMI video outputs, a 2-Port USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) Hub (1x USB-A with B.C 1.2 charging, and 1x USB-C), an SD card reader, and Gigabit Ethernet. The adapter connects to your host computer’s USB-C, USB4, or Thunderbolt 3/4™ port. Charge your host laptop and any attached USB peripherals by connecting the host laptop’s power supply to the dedicated USB Power Delivery (PD) 3.0 port. The Multiport Adapter features an extra-long attached 12-inch (30 cm) host cable – for an extended reach, to offer more set up flexibility.
DisplayLink Certified Dual 4K 60Hz HDMI Video
The Mini Docking Station is DisplayLink Certified and supports high-performance dual-monitor 4K 60Hz video resolution with an integrated DisplayLink DL-6950 Controller. Multi-monitor performance makes this dock ideal for high-resolution applications such as video editing and graphic design. The Multiport Adapter supports ultrawide 21:9 aspect ratios, and lower resolutions like 1920×1200/1080p.
Connect Your Devices
The USB-C to USB 3.2 Gen 2 hub features two downstream 10 Gbps USB ports, including 1x USB-C data port for connecting your USB-C peripherals, and 1x USB-A data + 7.5W BC 1.2 charging port for connecting and charging USB-A peripherals.
Multiple Use Cases
A versatile dock solution for use at your office, home office, hotel, or in the boardroom, and is portable enough to be carried in your bag or backpack for mobile use. This lightweight USB-C Adapter can operate with bus-power alone, or use the dedicated USB-C Power Delivery port to connect a USB-C power adapter (not included with Multiport Adapter) for laptop charging.
Built-In SD Card Readers
Access your multimedia content with ease. The Multiport Adapter provides direct access to your SD, SDHC™ and SDXC™ memory cards.
Charge Your Laptop
With support for USB Power Delivery 3.0 pass through (up to 100W), the USB Type-C Multiport Adapter allows you to power and charge your laptop, when connected to a USB-C power source. PD 3.0 features Fast Role Swap (FRS) to prevent USB data disruption when you switch power sources (USB-C power adapter to bus power). This allows you to charge the connected host device, as well as any devices connected to the USB-A BC 1.2 charging port.
Reliable Network Connectivity
The Gigabit Ethernet port ensures reliable wired network access, with support for PXE Boot and WoL.
- 8-IN-1 MULTIPORT ADAPTER: Compact USB-C dock features Dual 4K 60Hz HDMI 2.0 video; 2-port USB 3.2/3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps hub (1x USB-A with BC 1.2/7.5W Fast Charge & 1x USB-A Data), SD card reader, GbE, 100W PD
- DISPLAYLINK CERTIFIED DUAL 4K 60Hz VIDEO: Supports high-performance dual HDMI 2.0 video with resolutions up to dual 4K 60Hz via the integrated DisplayLink Controller (DL-6950), Supports ultrawide 21:9 aspect ratios and lower resolutions like 1080p
- VERSATILE POWER: USB bus powered or via external USB-C power adapter; 100W Power Delivery 3.0 pass through w/20W reserved for adapter to avoid video flickering, device dropouts or overdrawing power common in other hubs; up to 85W for laptop charging
- EASY INSTALLATION: Extended port reach with attached 12in. (30cm) USB Type-C host cable; Automatic driver setup; Ideal for office or work-from-home workstations and presenting from a boardroom, or conferencing with remote workers using Zoom/MS Teams
- COMPATIBILITY: USB-C travel docking station is compatible with Windows, macOS, Chrome OS and Ubuntu USB-C & Thunderbolt 3/Thunderbolt 4/USB4 laptops like HP, Dell, Lenovo, MacBook, Chromebook, Surface Laptop 3 & up, and Surface Laptop Pro 7 & up
- CONNECTIVITY TOOLS: Provided with this mini dock, the application improves performance and security, featuring MAC Address Changer, USB Event Monitoring, Windows Layout & Wi-Fi Auto Switch utilities