SUN Sparc S7-2 Server
Ready for Cloud Scale
- Security in silicon and in the platform provides protection against data hacking and unauthorized access.
- Wide-key encrypted Java and database transactions can be enabled by default, with near-zero performance impact
- Up to 1.7x better core efficiency than x86 systems lowers costs for running Java applications and databases
- Hardware acceleration of data analytics, big data, and machine learning deliver 10x faster time to insight
- 1RU system provides superior compute density and memory footprint.
- Hot-Pluggable disk drives
- Redundant, hot swappable power supplies and fans
- Environmental monitoring
- Message retry, cache, and memory error correction
- Oracle Solaris ZFS storage RAID
- Fault Management Architecture including Predictive Self-Healing – both are feature of Oracle Solaris.
- Oracle recommends Oracle Solaris 11.3 or later for enhanced performance and functionality, including technologies enabled by Software in Silicon features
- Control domain: Oracle Solaris 11.3 or later.
- The following versions are supported within guest domains.
- Oracle Solaris 11.3 or later.
- Oracle Solaris 10 1/13*
*Plus Required Patches
Applications certified for Oracle Solaris 9 or 8 branded zone running within an Oracle Solaris 10 guest domain.
- Two hot-swappable AC 800 or 1200 redundant (N+1) Power Supplies
- Voltage 100 to 120 VAC at 800 W, frequency 50/60 Hz
- Voltage 200 to 240 VAC at 1200 W, frequency 50/60 Hz.
- Max. operating input current at 100/200 VAC: 8.6/4.1 A
- Max. operating input power at 100/200 VAC: 851/819 W
- Oracle Solaris 11.3 or later, which includes Oracle VM Server for SPARC
- Oracle Solaris ZFS (default file system)
- Built-in, no-cost Oracle VM Server for SPARC provides the flexability and power of running multiple logical domains in a single server. Multiple instances of Oracle Solaris Zones, a feature of Oracle Solaris, may be run within a single Oracle VM Server for SPARC logical domain.
- Oracle offers a complete line of best-in-class, innovative storage, hardware and software solutions.
Dimensions and Weight:
Height- 43 mm (1.7 in.); 1U
Weight- approx. 19.5 kg (43 lb.) Fully populated without rackmount kit.
Depth- 737 mm ( 29 in.)
Width- 437 mm (17.2 in.)
Does your company need a Server from Oracle/Sun? Check This Out
SUN Sparc S7-2 Server
Contact us for SUN Sparc S7-2 Server Prices. We will SAVE YOU money over list price. CCNY Tech can provide you with a quick quote for ALL your IT hardware needs. We offer one million IT products, parts and accessories not advertised on our website.
We sell Sun Servers for less!
Image already added