Fujitsu SPARC M10 Rackmount Server
The Fujitsu SPARC servers are designed for performance and efficiency. The M10 model is a powerful server, made for handling large workloads and improving productivity. This high-capacity server is capable of maintaining demanding applications and heavy data with ease. The Fujitsu M10 is a reliable and cost-effective datacenter solution. It supplies top-of-the-line features and resources at a budget-friendly price.
Performance + Space-Saving Design
The M10 contains an impressive amount of processing power and storage in a 1U chassis. Its rapid memory access time and space-saving design make it a top pick for businesses. Its design also helps to reduce power consumption, lowering operational costs. These features, combined with its virtualization capabilities make the Fujitsu M10 a noteable force.
This server helps to eliminate downtime and protect data. It has built-in Error Checking and Correction and early detection of memory errors. This combined with the SPARC processors and Oracle Solaris operating systems ensure that your investment and your data are secure and protected.
Fujitsu SPARC M10 Rackmount Server
Learn more about this server from CCNY Tech
The Fujitsu M10-1 is a high performance, compact entry-level server with high reliability that is ideal for data center integration and virtualization. It supports as many as 16 cores, large memory capacity, and a large capacity disk in a space-saving one-rack-unit (1U) chassis.
The Fujitsu M10-1 server was designed to help IT managers reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), rapidly deploy new business services, and reduce server sprawl by consolidating existing systems more cost-effectively and more reliably.
The compact and flexible Fujitsu M10-1 server delivers greatly improved business efficiency. IT managers can consolidate many separate entry-level servers onto one Fujitsu M10-1 server and reduce space and power consumption. In addition to providing eco-efficiencies and mainframe-class reliability features, the Fujitsu M10-1 server is easy to manage and comes with a suite of built-in virtualization technologies at no additional cost.
The Fujitsu M10-1 enables customers to capture new revenue streams and shorten their time to market while dramatically improving throughput, energy efficiency,
and service-level predictability at reduced costs.
EXTREME PERFORMANCE AND MISSION-CRITICAL AVAILABILITY AT AN ENTRY-LEVEL PRICE
- A compact entry-level server that scales
up to 16 cores.
- Ideal for data center integration and
- The 16-core 2.8 GHz SPARC64 X+, and
the 3.2 GHz SPARC64 X+ processors
and the 8-core 3.7 GHz SPARC64 X+
processor, with supercomputer
technology, provide superior
performance for enterprise workloads
such as OLTP, ERP, BIDW, SCM, and
- Software-on-chip instructions on the
SPARC64 X+ processors accelerate key
- CPU Activation economically and rapidly
meets capacity requirements.
- Flexible resource configuration using
Oracle VM Server for SPARC and Oracle
Solaris Zones virtualization technologies.
- Power-saving features are built in to the
processor and the server.
- Mainframe-class RAS features for 24/7
- The server is managed by the
independent service processor’s
eXtended System Control Facility
- Firmware updates during system
Front of Oracle Fijitsu M10-1
Back of Oracle Fijitsu M10-1
Fujitsu M10-1 Server Specifications
SPARC64 X+: 16-core or 8-core,
dual-threaded SPARC V9 architecture, Error Checking and Correction (ECC) protection
Primary cache per core 64 K data cache and 64 K instruction cache
Secondary cache per processor 22 MB (16-core SPARC64 X+), 24 MB (8-core SPARC64 X+)
Clock speed 2.8 GHz (16-core SPARC64 X+) / 3.2 GHz (16-core SPARC64 X+) / 3.7 GHz (8-core SPARC64 X+)
Software on Chip features
· SIMD Single Instruction Multiple Data Vector Processing
· Extended Floating-Point Registers
· Decimal Floating-Point Processing. IEEE 754 standard and Oracle Number are supported.
· Cryptographic Processing. Supported encryption modes are AES, DES, 3DES, RSA and SHA.
CPU One 16-core or one 8-core CPU
Main memory Up to 1 TB with 64 GB DIMM
· Three PCI Express 3.0 short, low-profile slots (eight lanes)
· Up to 23 PCI Express slots with optional PCI expansion unit
· 4-port GbE, 1-port SAS, 2-port USB
Memory bandwidth (per chip) 102 GB/sec
Service processor One
Internal device Up to eight 900 GB or 600 GB internal 2.5-in. SAS HDDs or 400 GB SAS SSDs
· Oracle Solaris 11.1 or later
· Oracle Solaris 10 1/13 or later
· Oracle Solaris 11.2 which includes Oracle VM Server for SPARC
· Oracle Solaris ZFS (default file system)
· XSCF monitoring/control facility
· XSCF software, which manages hardwareconfigurationandhealth,domainconfigurationandstatus, error monitor, and notification
System monitoring Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center
Built-in, no-cost Oracle VM Server for SPARC and Oracle Solaris Zones provide the flexibility and power of up to 32 virtual systems in a single Fujitsu M10-1 server.
Applications certified only for Oracle Solaris 8 or Oracle Solaris 9 may be installed in an Oracle Solaris legacy zone in an Oracle Solaris 10 1/13 guest domain.
Reliability, Availability, and Serviceability
· End-to-end ECC protection
· Guaranteed data path integrity
· Automatic recovery with instruction retry
· Dynamic L1 and L2 cache way degradation
· ECC and Extended ECC protection for memory, memory mirroring, periodic memory patrol, and predictive self-healing
· Hardware redundancy for memory, HDD/SSD, PSU, and fan
· Hot-pluggable HDD/SSD, PSU, andfan. Hot-plugofPCIcardsupportedwiththePCIExpansionUnit.
· Live operating system upgrades
· Firmware updates during system operation
Viewsonic VX3218-PC-MHD 31.5″ Full HD Curved Screen LED Gaming LCD Monitor – 16:9 – Black$274.14
Canon PG-243 Original Ink Cartridge – Black$16.99
Lenovo ThinkPad P16 G1 21D6005QUS 16″ Mobile Workstation – QHD – 2560 x 1600 – Intel Core i7 12th Gen i7-12800HX Hexadeca-core (16 Core) 2 GHz – 32 GB Total RAM – Storm Gray$3,119.00
Lenovo ThinkCentre M70q Gen 3 11T3000BUS Desktop Computer – Intel Core i5 12th Gen i5-12400T Hexa-core (6 Core) 1.80 GHz – 8 GB RAM DDR4 SDRAM – 256 GB M.2 PCI Express NVMe 4.0 SSD – Tiny – Black$869.00
Acer ED270U P 27″ WQHD LED LCD Monitor – 16:9 – Black$268.18
SanDisk 16 GB Class 4 SDHC$9.54